Bihorns is proud to have successfully completed an Engineering, Procurement and Construction project for Gazprom Sarqala-1 CPF and Hasira Camp power upgrade project in Sulimanyah in 2021. The project was completed within 8 months and involved the design, supply and installation of power supply systems for the CPF and Hasira Camp.
The project scope included the following:
- Power Transformer, 11/0.42kV, 2000kVA
- Step-Down Power Transformer, 11/0.42kV, 1600kVA
- Low Voltage (400V, 50Hz) Switchgear
- Medium Voltage (11kV, 50Hz) Switchgear
- Metal Clad Container to accommodate the above LV and MV Switchgears and Transformer
- Electrical Monitoring and Control System (EMCS)
- Earthing System (cables, rods, pits, busbars);
- Low Voltage Power, control cables and bus ducts;
- Associated Reclosers, Disconnectors
Bihorns’ team of skilled engineers and technicians worked tirelessly to ensure the project was completed within the stipulated time frame and within budget. Our team utilized state-of-the-art equipment and technology to ensure the systems installed were of the highest quality and met all client requirements.
At Bihorns, we pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering high-quality projects that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that every project we undertake is completed to the highest standards and we are pleased to have been able to deliver this project successfully to Gazprom.