Garmian Block (S-3 Well Connection to Process Facilities at S-1 Well)
Bihorns is pleased to have successfully completed the Garmian Block (S-3 Well Connection to Process Facilities at S-1 Well) project for Gazprom in Sulimanyah in 2019. The project involved engineering, procurement, E&I construction, mechanical construction, piping, site engineering, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, and performance testing. Bihorns’ partner, handled all the E&I-related works from engineering to tests.
The scope of the project included but was not limited to:
- Fiber Optic Cable Routing and Splicing (24 Cores, Single Mode, 3000 m).
- Manufacturing and installation of SCADA (PLC) Panel.
- Installation of Diesel Generator.
- Installation of WHCP.
- Installation of solar power system.
- Installation of MCCs, DBs, JBs.
- Cable routing, Glanding, Termination.
- Installation of Cable Trays.
- Installation of Instruments (PIT, TIT, DPIT, SDV, PAGA Speakers, MAC, Telecom Network Equipment’s … etc.)
Bihorns’ experienced team of engineers and technicians worked diligently to ensure the project was completed within the four-month duration and met all client requirements. The team utilized the latest technology and equipment to deliver high-quality work that exceeded client expectations.